Research shows that employees are influenced by the quality and range of benefits on offer when deciding to work for a company. The right mix of benefits can also help improve employee morale, engagement and productivity.
But choosing which benefits to offer employees is a tough decision. Flexible benefits make life easier by handing that choice instead to employees.
Our employer-funded flexible benefits solution allows employees to select levels and types of benefit suited to their individual circumstances.
Flex plans can include group life and / or group income protection (GIP) and are available for 100 or more members. We can offer bespoke arrangements where a multinational plan is arranged through the GEB Network.
What’s more, we offer a range of complimentary, added-value wellbeing services to all UK employees of our group life and group income protection clients – whether insured under the policy or not – along with their eligible depedants.* These include: Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Eldercare Support Service (ESS) and Best Doctors.
Services to support managers – and corporate wellbeing strategy – are also included on our GIP contracts, such as day zero and early interventions, wellbeing investment matching where appropriate, claims management and rehabilitation, plus an employee communications toolkit to help ensure the best possible take-up of services.
- Bespoke solutions available
- No travel limits
- Once only underwriting applies for salary increases
- Flex promotion fairs? - invite us, we will come!
- Minimum core benefit of 1x salary for group life: max multiple typically 20 x salary
- Minimum core benefit of 20% salary for income protection
- All GIP clients have access to day zero support and medically supported early interventions
- Telephonic EAP, Best Doctors and ESS available to all employees of our UK GIP clients and their eligible dependants*
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline included as standard for all UK employees of our UK group life clients and their eligible dependants*
* Eligible dependants include the employee’s spouse/partner, any parent, brother or sister living in the same household; any legal dependant under the age of 21 and in full time education; or any other legal dependant who is dependent on the member because of disability. For ESS, eligibility is extended to dependant parents whether they live with the employee or not and wherever in the world they may be. The ESS Occupational Therapist’s home assessment and report is available to UK-based dependant parents who have been discharged from hospital following at least an overnight stay for non-elective treatment. Employers are recommended to make independent arrangements to declare any taxable benefit to their local tax office.
For more information please click on the links at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org